Clean modern living just got a lot easier with the contemporary styling and SilverShield® performance fabric chairs from the Yves collection. A rubbed charcoal wood finish combines with gold-colored accents on the Parsons Chairs to give a look that's both sleek and warm. The table (77" extends to 95" with the included 18" leaf) easily seats eight and features a weighty top your guests or family will appreciate.
The Yves 5 Piece Dining Group includes the 77" table which extends to 95" with the included 18" leaf plus 4 upholstered Parson-style chairs in a neutral gray stain-resistant fabric. Additional chairs are available.
The Yves Dining collection is a great option at LFD if you are looking for furniture quality and value in the Brownsville, McAllen, Rio Grande City, Laredo or Eagle Pass area of South Texas.
- 77" table extends to 95" with the included 18" leaf
- Constructed of Acacia veneers and hardwood solids
- Styling details include weighty floating tabletop, contemporary double-pedestal sled table base, gold accents on the Side Chair backs and lean linear lines that work well in modern environments
- Side chairs are covered in stain-resistant SilverShield performance fabric that allows stains to bead up and roll off the seat
- Fabric is moisture resistant and spills can be cleaned up with gentle blotting. The fabric finish is designed for heavy-duty wear and will ensure the chairs keep their original look long after purchase
- Rubbed Charcoal wood finish
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.