Rhapsody presents a comfortable and opulently traditional bedroom collection in this Panel Bedroom set. The button-tufted Panel Bed sets the tone for this collection with scrolled framework, fluted pilasters, and elevated feet details that are echoed in the case pieces of the group. The multi-step molasses finish features edge rubthrough that replicates the look of a loved heirloom antique.
Dovetail joinery utilizes interlocking wood to ensure strength and durability. In addition to an attractive look, dovetail drawers are a time-tested mark of quality furniture construction. Metal drawer glides utilize side-mounted ball bearing slides for strength that stands up to frequent use.
The 5 Piece Group includes a 7 Drawer Dresser, matching Mirror, Queen Size Button-Tufted Headboard, Queen Footboard and Queen Rails.
The Rhapsody collection is just one of many great bedroom options at LFD, if you are looking for furniture quality and value in the Brownsville, McAllen, Rio Grande City, Laredo or Eagle Pass area of South Texas.
- Constructed of fancy face oak veneers, hardwood solids and resin components
- French dovetail drawers with side metal drawer glides provide whisper-quiet drawer operation
- Drawers feature French dovetailed front and English dovetailed back construction
- Multi-step Molasses finish with antiqued finish rub-through
- Bed Styling details include a scrolled, button tufted headboard and a footboard with scalloped, scrolled feet
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.