Move away from the traditional and bring in a clean and simple look with the Mirage buffet. Crafted of rubberwood solids with quartered white oak veneers, this piece features a wire brushed white finish with pewter faux travertine, accented with satin nickel bar pull hardware. This buffet has a beautiful faux travertine waterfall top, and faux travertine inserts on the four doors. Behind the doors are two pull out full extension drawers with premium felt lining, and a silverware tray. Two adjustable wine bottle storage shelves are also reversable if you prefer a flat shelf with no wine storage. The Mirage buffet offers clean contemporary lines to create a versatile look for today s home.
Dimensions: W66 x D19 x H36
Weight: 303 lbs.
- Wood: Pine Solids w/ White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Wirebrushed White Finish
- Dimensions: W66 x D19 x H36
- Box Dimensions: W69 x D22 x H39
- Weight: 303 lbs.
- Cubes: 33.57
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Features Faux Travertine Waterfall Top
- Travertine Inserts on Doors
- Has 2 Adjustable/Reversible Wine Shelves
- Silverware Tray
- Premium Felt Lined Drawers
- Satin Nickel Bar Pull Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.