The smooth, billowy curves of the Trouper Power Wall Recliner with Headrest and Lumbar provide laid-back contemporary style. Power-adjustable support for the entire body feels like floating on a cloud ... and you can place it just inches from a wall.
Upholstered in an easy-care Stucco colored cover. Outdoorsy and rugged, i-Northwest brings the casual look of the outdoors, inside. It is a printed, warp knit suede, further enhanced by a woven ripple texture. It is comfortable and features an i-Clean warranty. Water care, stain resistant, performance durability and soft touch.
- Simple lines flow into soft curves for a stylish casual look
- Blown-fiber split back provides cozy support
- Sculpted bucket chaise seat and legrest let you kick back in a continuous zone of comfort
- Well-cushioned flared arms
- Can be placed inches from a wall
- Newly redesigned with a side-mounted control panel
- Adjust the back, legrest, headrest and lumbar independently
- Two memory options save your favorite reclining positions
- Home button returns you to the upright seated position
- Wireless remote upgrade available
- Built-in USB port powers your smartphone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.