Designed for smaller rooms, the Harbor Town Rocking Recliner gives you the comfort of a recliner with a lighter silhouette and a sleek, stylish frame that's truly transitional. It features a channel-stitched back, a cushioned headrest and decorative bentwood arms topped with pillow-like padding. Simply use the convenient handle on the outside arm to raise the legrest for reading, relaxing or watching TV. When you're not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion.
Upholstered in a warm mocha color, it features a contemporary herringbone weave featuring a subtle stria texture and wonderfully soft chenille yarn for easy care and a ton of versatility. Water/Dry. Stain Resistant. Performance Durability.
- Plush, ultra-comfortable recliner
- Clean, casual style
- Chaise seat and legrest
- Smaller arm posts and thinner arm pads provide a stylish, tailored look
- Thinner back design looks less overstuffed
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Chair back can recline independently, without activating the legrest
- Adjust the legrest with the convenient side-mounted handle
- 3-position locking legrest for added safety and support
- Single needle top-stitching on the chaise seat
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.