: D540Group Name
: Mestler - MultiGroup Style
: Vintage Casual
With the variety of finishes beautifully adorning the rich rustic design of each piece, the "Mestler" dining collection takes Vintage Casual and offers an array of furniture to suit the needs of any dining room décor. With finishes ranging from rich brown to textured honey pine along with the blue/green finish hard seat chair to the beautifully tufted fully upholstery chair, this collection is sure to have whatever you desire.
- D540-125 is made with pine veneers and solids in a textured dark brown color
- D540-160 is made with pine veneers and solids in a textured dark brown color with color accents on doors
- D540-325 and -360 are made with pine veneers and solids in a textured honey pine color
- D540-225 is made with pine veneers and solids in a textured driftwood color
- D540-202 button tufted upholstered chair is covered in a light brown textured fabric and brown wood legs
- D540-101 is made with hardwood solids in an antique blue finish
- D540-102 is made with hardwood solids in an antique white finish and has a light brown textured fabric seat cushion
- D540-360 has working drawers with vintage looking metal handles
- D540-160 has doors with vintage looking metal knobs and adjustable shelf
- D540-124,-130 is made with hardwood solids in an blue/green finish
- D540-224,-230 is made with hardwood solids in an antique white finish and has a light brown textured fabric seat cushion.
- Minimum order is two chairs if purchase on line express ship as 2 chairs ship per box
- sold seperately in stores
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.