You want your room to reflect your refined sensibilities while remaining forward-thinking in design. The simple silhouettes of this group open the door to a bedroom with the curated look and subtle flair you desire. Highlighting the stunning set is a complex blend of stain and glaze that creates a rich, elegant gray finish. Striking metal bar pulls in a light pewter tone are functionally fashionable against the dresser's elegant waxy gray finish. Ample drawer space allows you to store in streamlined style.
The 8 piece King bedroom group includes a 9 Drawer Dresser featuring lined top drawers, Bedroom Mirror, King size Upholstered Panel Headboard, King Footboard, King Rails, Two 3 Drawer Night Stands featuring a 100V power supply and Dual USB Charging Ports and a 5 Drawer Chest.
The Chrestner collection is an amazing bedroom option if you are looking for great furniture thats priced for maximum value. LFD stores serve the Brownsville, McAllen, Rio Grande City, Laredo and Eagle Pass areas of South Texas.
- Constructed of wood, oak veneer and engineered wood
- Complex blend of stain and glaze creates a rich, waxy finish
- Metal bar pulls with light pewter-tone finish on case pieces
- Dresser features 9 soft-close, smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction. Top drawer felt-lined
- Panel Bed features upholstered headboard and footboard with solid wood frame
- Night Stand features a 100V power supply and dual USB charging ports
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.