The epitome of fashion-forward design, this nightstand is a beautiful blend of comfort and luxury. Shiny chrome-tone accents, a pearlized finish and mosaic pulls bring a glam touch to the richly rustic appearance. With wireless and plug-in charging options, this bedside table adds style and modern conveniences to your restful retreat.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Light finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cedar grain and authentic touch
- Large scale chrome-tone handles with mosaic details
- Faceted chrome-tone accents
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Nightstand with USB and Qi wireless charging options
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Two Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||24''W x 16''D x 24''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.