The epitome of fashion-forward design, this chest of drawers is a beautiful blend of style and luxury. Shiny chrome-tone accents, a pearlized finish and mosiac pulls bring a glam touch to the richly rustic appearance. Five smooth-gliding drawers provide plenty of storage space for your wardrobe needs.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Light finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Large scale chrome-tone handles with mosaic details
- Faceted chrome-tone accents
- Five smooth-gliding drawers with faux linen lining
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Altyra Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||34''W x 16''D x 52''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.