The Schoenberg bedroom collection harmonizes effortlessly with your farmhouse-chic approach to contemporary style. Curate your space with the charmingly classic look of its white rustic finish with sleek dark pewter-tone handles on the case pieces adding a modern touch. Faux metal banding and nailhead corner accents also infuse the clean-lined design with delightful vintage character.
The 7 piece group includes a 6 drawer dresser, mirror, queen panel headboard with 2 decorative sconce lights, queen panel footboard, queen rails, a 2 drawer night stand and a 5 drawer chest.
It's just one of the amazing new bedroom options you'll find at LFD, where furniture quality and value always come first in the Brownsville, McAllen, Rio Grande City, Laredo and Eagle Pass areas of South Texas.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- White rustic finish; replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Top edges of case pieces feature faux metal banding and nailhead-trimmed corner pieces with dark pewter-tone handles
- Case pieces feature smooth gliding drawers with interiors lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look.
- Framed front and pilasters
- Panel bed features 2 decorative sconce lights
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.