They say you can't have it both ways. This indulgently styled oversized swivel accent chair begs to differ. Merging cool looks with a warm, cozy feel, this decidedly modern chair is the ultimate compromise. The chair's heavy-duty faux leather is enriched with a weathered treatment and contrast stitching. Rest assured, a spacious cushion wrapped in plush chenille provides an oh-so comfortable feel where it really counts. Designer throw pillows take the aesthetic to another level.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose seat cushion
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery with polyester seat cushion
- Back pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- 360-degree swivel
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Oversized Swivel Accent Chair
|Item Color Key
||Abalone Oversized Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||58''W x 54''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.