On the days when rest and relaxation seem out of reach, this oversized chair provides a positively plush seating experience. Its feather-fiber blend cushions invite you to float away in cloud-like comfort. Striking granite-hued upholstery and a streamlined frame grant this cozy piece a look well-suited to contemporary spaces.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible seat and back cushions
- Seat cushions with feather-fiber blend encasing a foam core
- Arm bolster pillows included
- Pillows with feather-fiber blend
- Polyester upholstery
- Non-skid legs
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||No Assembly Required
||Chair and a Half
|Item Color Key
||Dramatic Oversized Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||44''W x 42''D x 36''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.